L-Glutamine Powder, Micronized - 250 grams
Couldn't load pickup availability
Applied Nutrition L-Glutamine is an amino acid found in proteins of all life forms. It is classified as a semi-essential or conditionally essential amino acid. L-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body, and plasma glutamine levels are the highest of any amino acid. L-Glutamine is predominantly synthesized and stored in skeletal muscle.
Glutamine is a semi essential amino acid that the body is able to produce in small amounts; however the majority of it must come from the diet and this is where Applied Nutrition L-Glutamine amino acids can be beneficial in your supplementation regime.
- Ultra pure micronized L-Glutamine,
- The most abundant amino acid in the body,
- Unflavoured and mixes easily,
- Supports muscle repair and reduced soreness,
- Boost immune system function,
- Enhancenutrient digestion,
- Powerful anti-catabolic,
- Reduce muscle breakdown.