L-Lysine, 500mg - 100 tablets
Couldn't load pickup availability
L-Lysine, 500mg 100 tablets Now Foods
Lysine is one of the most well-known amino acids and is an essential component of proteins. L-lysine is an essential amino acid, which means that it cannot be manufactured by the body. It must be obtained through the diet or by supplementation. NOW® L-Lysine delivers 500 mg per serving to support collagen synthesis and immune health.
- Essential amino acid
- Supports collagen synthesis
- Promotes healthy immune system function
Serving Size 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving|
|L-Lysine 500 mg||**|
|(from 637 mg L-Lysine Hydrochloride)|
** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetarian Coating, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Suggested Usage: Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Made and quality tested in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut or sesame ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- NOW® L-Lysine is a Pharmaceutical Grade essential amino acid.
- QUALITY GMP ASSURED